12-inch two-way loudspeaker
- Two-way full range speaker with 12-inch LF driver and a 1.4-inch compression driver.
- Passive crossover board features separate cooling zones to ensure safe and continuous operations in the toughest environments.
- Wide dispersion of 90 × 60 degrees, with rotatable horn for horizontal installation.
- Designed for fixed and mobile applications, with a wide array of flying options.
- Features top hats for quick set-up.
- NL4 INPUT and LINK OUT connections as standard.
- Robust enclosure made from premium multi-laminate birch plywood.
- Impact resistant textured paint finish.
- Enclosure Type: Two-way, passive, reflex-loaded
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 W/1 m): 101 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Power Handling: 400 W RMS, 800 W Program
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB cont., 133 dB peak
- Dispersion: 90 °H × 60 °V, rotatable
- Driver Configuration: 12 inch (320 mm) neodymium LF cone driver,
- 1.4 inch (36 mm)exit neodymium HF compression driver
- Crossover: Asymmetric internal passive crossover
- Connectors: 2 × Neutrik SpeakON™ NL4
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 380 × 622 × 360 mm (15 × 24.5 × 14.2-inch)
- Weight: 23 kg (50.7 lbs)
- Rigging and Hardware:
- 8 × M10 threaded mounting points (4 top/4 bottom),
- 2 × M10 threaded mounting points on rear,
- 4 × M10 threaded mounting points on side (2 left/2 right),
- 4 × M8 threaded points on rear (for wall mount bracket),
- 1 × flush handle on rear,
- 1 × 35 mm polemount socket
- Grille: Hex punched steel
- Enclosure: 15 mm (0.6-inch) birch plywood
- Finish: Impact-resistant, Black semi-matt textured
- Suggested Power Amplifier:
- Recommended : K3DSP
- Minimum : M30DHDSP
- Accessories: polemount socket cover (-W model only)